The new patented, D794,899, Torpedo keg brings users the benefits of the commercial quality Stainless steel and ball lock fittings in one. The new design of kegs are new to the market and offers users a sleek design and quality welded stainless handles. It is easy to see with the Torpedo Keg’s quality difference over other kegs, a vessel that isn’t strong enough to withstand that pressure is a hazard — not only to your batch of beer but to those around it, too the Torpedo Kegs are of the highest quality in the market and are now an option for Australian customers.
- Machine welded exceeding standard quality made possible from manufacturers international ISO certification.
- Stackable design, even when connected to ball lock fittings, helps to utilize space brewers refrigerator
- Heavy-duty high quality welded handed makes transport super easy
- Max Pressure: 130 psi
- PRV Rating: 85 psi
- High-Quality Laser Welded Seams
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
- 25.6L net capacity