Digital TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meter
Best tool to test for non organic materials and substances commonly found in drinking water or aquariums.
This TDS Meter also known as a conductivty meter, EC meter or salinity meter indicates the total dissolved solids (TDS) of a solution, it is ideal for aquaculture, home use and laboratories. Simply turn on the TDS meter by the “ON-OFF” switch, immerse the TDS meter electrode in the solution to be tested, and wait for the reading to stabilize.
This TDS meter will display the TDS in parts per million (ppm). For example, a TDS reading of 1 ppm would indicate there is 1 milligram of dissolved solids in each kilogram of water.
- TDS Range: 0 – 9990 ppm (mg/L)
- Temp. Range: 0 – 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999: 1 ppm; 1000-9990: 10 ppm (indicated by a ‘x10’ icon)
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC-to-TDS Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 – 50°C
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
EC TDS Solution
342 ppm, Approx. 700uS/cm at 25 degrees Celsius
For an accurate result we recommend that you decant the required amount into a sterile container for calibrating your meters
Only use the required amount needed for calibrating
Discard the used contaminated solution
For optimal performance, re-calibrate your meters periodically, or if testing TDS or conductivity levels in wide or different ranges,
All Calibration fluids should be stored in a cool place, out of the heat of the sun.